From Stress to Success: Creating a Culture of Wellness in the Workplace
According to a recent survey from Gallup, about 50% of U.S. workers report their jobs are negatively affecting their mental well-being. In another survey from the American Psychological Association, 92% expressed a strong desire to be part of an organization that focuses on their emotional and psychological well-being.
But there’s good news. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) showed that mental wellness training increased job satisfaction and reduced turnover.
The bottom line: Companies that implement executive mental wellness workshops are more productive and have greater employee satisfaction.
In this fun, engaging, science-based workshop, Jamie Turner will guide your employees through a step-by-step process designed to help them reduce stress, minimize conflict, and improve their mental well-being at the office.
Here’s just some of what they’ll learn:
- Stress management: How the 4-7-8 breathing technique can be used reduce stress by 5% to 15%
- Emotional regulation: How to use System 2 thinking to manage impulses and negative emotions
- Self-compassion: What neuroscience is teaching us about the link between mental health and employee retention
- Mindfulness: How to reduce stress, improve mental clarity, and decrease anxiety with meditation and mindfulness training
- Sleep hygiene: New trends and practices for better and deeper sleep
- Nutrition and Exercise: How to create balance in what you eat and how you exercise
- Boundaries: How to set boundaries without damaging your career
- Repetitive thoughts: How to re-wire your brain to get rid of repetitive thoughts
ABOUT JAMIE TURNER
Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, professor, speaker, and consultant who has helped employees from some of the world’s largest organizations do a better job leading themselves and leading others.
JAMIE’S CLIENTS INCLUDE
WATCH JAMIE IN ACTION
If you’re interested in having Jamie conduct a workshop for your organization, email him by clicking here or by using the contact information below.
You may have seen Jamie in The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, or Forbes. He’s also a regular guest on CNN where he delivers segments on marketing, persuasion, and leadership. He has been profiled in one of the world’s best selling college textbooks and is the co-author of several essential business books, including How to Make Money with Social Media, Go Mobile, and An Audience of One.
87,400+ people follow Jamie on social media and in his newsletter. You can sign up for his newsletter here.
Speaker Website: JamieTurner.Live