Train Your Brain: Unlocking Your True Potential to Reach Peak Performance
According to the Harvard Business Review, leadership development programs can substantially boost personal growth and wellbeing in employees. A different study looked at the cost-effectiveness of workplace training and found that cognitive training yielded a positive return on investment.
The bottom line: With proper training based on neuroscience, employees can learn how to improve their performance, reduce stress, and increase productivity in the workplace.
In this fun, engaging, science-based workshop, Jamie Turner will guide your employees through a step-by-step process designed to help them use neuroscience to improve their performance at work.
Here’s just some of what they’ll learn:
- Brain training techniques: How to train your brain to improve your focus, memory, and problem-solving skills.
- The science of mental peak performance: What is mental peak performance, and how does it work?
- The importance of mindset: How your mindset can affect your performance and how to develop a positive and optimistic mindset.
- The power of focus: How to overcome distractions and stay on task.
- The art of relaxation: How to manage stress and anxiety.
- The importance of sleep: How sleep affects your performance and how to get a good night’s sleep.
- Meditation and mindfulness: How meditation and mindfulness can help you relax, focus, and improve your overall well-being.
ABOUT JAMIE TURNER
Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, professor, speaker, and consultant who has helped employees from some of the world’s largest organizations do a better job leading themselves and leading others.
JAMIE’S CLIENTS INCLUDE
WATCH JAMIE IN ACTION
If you’re interested in having Jamie conduct a workshop for your organization, email him by clicking here or by using the contact information below.
You may have seen Jamie in The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, or Forbes. He’s also a regular guest on CNN where he delivers segments on marketing, persuasion, and leadership. He has been profiled in one of the world’s best selling college textbooks and is the co-author of several essential business books, including How to Make Money with Social Media, Go Mobile, and An Audience of One.
87,400+ people follow Jamie on social media and in his newsletter. You can sign up for his newsletter here.
Speaker Website: JamieTurner.Live