Learn to Lead with Our Online Course
If you’re like most executives reading this, you’re pretty comfortable with your skillset. You know how to use all the appropriate software, hardware, and other tools that help you with your job.
But you also know that you or your staff could be performing even better. There’s something inside of you that senses you or your team is still not performing to their fullest potential.
What you’re looking for is a roadmap to reach the next level. That roadmap might be right at your fingertips. The Unspoken Rules of Leadership is designed to teach you and members of your team how to work smarter, not harder.
Who is the Unspoken Rules of Leadership perfect for?
The people who benefit most from the Unspoken Rules don’t fit into any specific category or demographic. Rather, it’s perfect for any executive interested in learning new tools and techniques to do a better job leading themselves and leading others.
Do you have a young, new employee who is smart, ambitious, and hard working? They would be perfect. As would a manager who wants to improve their mentoring skills. Or the seasoned executive who wants to improve their emotional IQ.
The bottom line: The Unspoken Rules is for any executive interested in learning new skills that will help them do a better job leading themselves and leading others.
“Jamie Turner and his Unspoken Rules platform taught me how to put my career vision into action. He showed me how to visualize being on the BBC. It worked! Jamie believed in me. Dreams really do come true!” — Perrine Farque, author and speaker
"As a Doctor of Business (DBA) and a Doctor of Executive Leadership (DEL) with a Master of Science Organizational Leadership (MSOL), I wish to applaud you. Your street level guidance has successfully distilled both of my Doctorates and lesser degrees into four interactive sessions. Well done and kudos!” — Dr. George R. Rivera
The Unspoken Rules Framework
Your employees want to learn how to be better leaders, mentors, and managers. The problem is that they need a roadmap that shows them the way.
The Unspoken Rules uses science-based techniques to help employees work more productively, more efficiently, and more thoughtfully with those around them.
Employees who participate in the program get to choose which area they want to focus on:
- Mindset: In this module, employees will learn how to improve their thinking as a way to improve their business outcomes.
- Mentoring: This module helps employees learn how to build a bridge between themselves and the people they’re working with.
- Management: In this module, employees who are leading teams will be taught science-based persuasion and communication techniques.
- Marketing: This module helps employees learn how to communicate with intention, how to make effective presentations, and how to build a personal brand that resonates with others.
The Unspoken Rules Process
Employees start the experience with a video kick-off that sets their expectations for their learning journey. Each employee chooses which module to focus on — Mindset, Mentoring, Management, or Marketing.
There are two key things to remember about The Unspoken Rules process — first, we make learning fun. And second, the learning we provide sticks around. We use science-based techniques to ensure that what your employee learns stays with them over the long run.
What makes the Unspoken Rules unique?
The Unspoken Rules Platform
The Unspoken Rules of Leadership includes three levels of training.
The Essential program consists of 4 online, self-study courses that teach the key concepts of the Unspoken Rules framework in a micro-learning format.
The Plus program includes everything in the Essential program as well as guided implementation so that your employees have an online mentor every step of the way.
The Premium program includes everything in the Essential and Plus program and also includes 45-minute personalized coaching sessions designed to help you or your employees reach their fullest potential.
In the end, you decide what works best for your organization. Choose the online portion as a stand-alone, or upgrade with group or individual sessions for some or all participants.
Return on Investment
Should you invest in the Unspoken Rules of Leadership?
Let’s take a look at the facts.
- Employee retention: Retention rates rise 30-50% for companies with strong learning cultures.
- Leadership development is popular: 76% of employees say that a company would be more appealing if it offered additional skills training to its staff.
- Cost of replacing employees: Gallup says the cost of replacing unhappy employees can range from one-half to two times the employee’s annual salary.
- Employee satisfaction: 70% of employees would be somewhat likely to leave their current job to work for an organization known for investing in employee development and learning.
- Return-on-investment: Some studies show that every $1 spent on leadership development generates more than $10 in incremental revenue in the long run.